SAN DIEGO, USA: Solar Gard, an industry-leading manufacturer of architectural and automotive window films, announced Solar Gard Solutions, the most comprehensive mobile application in the industry, designed for the professional architectural window film dealer. Available on the App Store, Solar Gard’s North American dealers can now utilize the application to manage their businesses and serve customers on-the-go.
The Solar Gard Solutions iOS application allows dealers to manage architectural film installation projects, generate customer estimates, and reference film to glass combinations all on an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Changing the way dealers can do business, the application includes the following features:
* Quick guide for film to glass applications.
* Ability to submit film to glass requests directly to Solar Gard’s Technical Service team.
* Generates professional and easy to read estimates that can be emailed directly to customers.
* Customizable settings for product selection, pricing and final estimate output.
* Maintains a library of all project specifications and estimates.
“The Solar Gard Solutions iOS application is the most innovative business utility application for dealers in the industry, offering a comprehensive approach to managing their business and better serving their customers,” said Lawrence Constantin, Solar Gard’s director of Sales, Americas. “As a total business solutions provider, we developed the application with a focus on increasing efficiency and professionalism in this competitive market, allowing our window film dealers to close sales and manage projects more effectively. By understanding the needs of our dealers and the nature of their business, we’re able to provide them with the technology to excel in this industry.”